System administrator (high-load server infrastructure, Russian Speaking)Limassol, Cyprus
The task is the development and maintenance of server infrastructure for trading platforms and the products we offer, as well as system optimization and implementation of new technological solutions.
- Securing uninterrupted performance of high-load server hardware and IT systems.
- Administration of server and network infrastructures.
- Participation in design, expansion, and optimization of server and network infrastructures.
- Creation and fulfillment of Regulations of infrastructure and services maintenance.
- Providing internal and external IT security.
- Quick response to critical issues 24/7.
- Automatization of IT systems service operations.
- Securing uninterrupted performance of archiving and backup services.
- Control over the quality of services provided by providers, service suppliers, and data centers.
- Creating tech documentation, network schemes, and services and keeping them up to date.
- Solving hardware performance issues.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stack.
- Experience in high-load systems.
- Experience in server operating systems Windows Server 2012-2019.
- Experience in operating systems *nix (Debian, CentOS).
- Experience in administrating network services (DNS, DHCP, and other).
- Practical experience in installing a network firewall (Windows Firewall Iptables).
- Practical experience in virtualization systems (KVM, Xen).
- Practical experience in archiving and backup systems.
- Practical experience in installing, setting, and administrating VPN (IPsec, OpenVPN).
- Practical experience in installing, setting, and administrating web servers (Nginx, Apache).
- Practical experience in installing, setting, and administrating mailing systems (Postfix, Dovecot).
- Practical experience in installing, setting, and administrating database management systems MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Practical experience in installing and setting database management system replication (Master-Slave, Master-Master).
- Practical experience in monitoring systems (Nagios, Monit).
- Experience in programming on scripting languages (Bash, Python, PowerShell).
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Higher education in IT engineering.
- Practical experience in installing, setting, and administrating software of MetaQuotes (MetaTrader 4/5, TeamWox).
- Practical skills in creating high-availability clusters.
- Experience in version control tools (Git, SVN) and message brokers (RabbitMQ).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in DDoS protection solutions (CloudFlare, Qrator).
- Challenging engineering tasks.
- Opportunity to choose software and hardware components for solving assigned tasks.
- Infrastructure with full access to any settings.
- Opportunity to learn and improve professional skills.
- Team of professional system administrators and developers.
- Respectable salary regularly revised based on past experience.
- Modern and comfortable office in the center of Limassol.
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing for family members.
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.