Passing the qualification test
To become a Professional client, you need to send a request for re-categorisation and to pass the relevant qualification test in your Members Area.
To successfully pass the qualification test, you have to meet at least two of the criteria below:
- The size of your financial instrument portfolio, which includes both cash deposits and financial instruments, exceeds 500,000 EUR
- You have performed large transactions on the relevant market with an average frequency of 10 (ten) per quarter over the previous four (4) quarters
- You have worked or have been working in the financial sector for at least one (1) year in a professional position, which requires the relevant knowledge of performing transactions or using offered services
Our specialists will be contacting you
Your request will be reviewed as soon as possible. We will be contacting you as soon as your application is processed, or to request additional documents.
Documents required for passing the qualification test:
- Confirmation of the volume of your funds: bank statements, bank letter of recommendation on the credit balance, broker accounts, custody accounts statements (for example funds assets, cash statements or other account statements), reports from any other financial organisations.
- Confirmation of your trading experience: bank or broker accounts statements (for example, your trading account history at any forex broker), a certificate that confirms your trading volumes, or similar documents.
- Confirmation of your financial experience: CV, testimonials/references from your employers, certificates of attendance (seminars, internship, or financial training) that will prove your professional experience of more than 12 months in a financial role, your LinkedIn profile link, Xing profile link, etc.
The complete list of documents for passing the re-categorisation procedure can be provided upon request.