Media buyerLimassol, Cyprus
RoboMarkets, a European financial company, is looking for an employee to work as a professional media buyer with experience in large projects, who perfectly knows how contextual advertising systems work and has excellent analytical skills along with insistence in achieving results.
- Development and implementation of media buying strategies (Facebook, Google, etc.).
- Analysis of historical data and increase of advertising campaigns efficiency.
- Working with automated media buying tools.
- Compliance with the current requirements for internal and client KPI (Key Performance Indicator).
- Testing new advertising approaches and sources.
- Experience in running promotional campaigns independently in Google, Yandex, Facebook, and other sources of automated media buying.
- Experience in buying media for mobile application (would be an asset).
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data in order to efficiently manage advertising campaigns.
- English language (reading or better).
- Probation period: 3 months.
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00 AM - 6:00 PM (UTC+3).
- Prospects for advancement.
- Salary will be discussed with applicants after all stages of job interview are successfully over.
Did you get interested in a position? Looking forward to your CV at [email protected]!
All information provided by you will be processed in strict confidence. In case the number of received applications increases, we’ll interview more prospective candidates only.