Customer Support Specialist (English and Russian speaking)Limassol, Cyprus
RoboMarkets is developing and expanding its Customer Support team in Cyprus, which is a significant part of its business.
We’re looking to work with people, who have strong social but also technical and analytical skills to help and assist our clients in their daily operations.
- A stable long-term job in the international team.
- An opportunity to be an integral part of the FinTech business.
- Multicultural working environment.
- A team of FinTech professionals to learn from.
- Competitive salary according to your skills and experience.
- Performance bonuses.
- Access to professional training and educational courses.
- Entertaining corporate events.
- Sports events.
What you will do:
- Provide clients with superior and professional service, support and follow-up through live chats, emails, and phone calls.
- Provide answers by identifying problems and guiding customers through corrective steps.
- Interaction with the Team in order to improve processes and the product quality.
- Provide clients with information regarding services and products.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- To be in contact with providers and other departments in order to solve clients' issues.
- Follow up on the progress of the response to the customer and making satisfaction checks.
- Work as a team player, upholding company policies in all aspects of customer service.
- To take part in other departments’ projects.
Qualification, Skills, And Experience:
- University degree or equivalent + good skills in mathematics basics.
- Experience in customer support is desirable.
- Past experience working with any CRM systems. Advanced PC user in general.
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages is a must. Skills in any other European language will be an advantage.
- Excellent communicating skills and ability to learn new information quickly.
- Ability to work in multitasking mode.
- Politeness to customers and colleagues at work.
- Patience, high tolerance for stress, carefulness, and detailed-oriented approach.
Main work conditions:
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with your experience.
- Performance bonuses.
- Full-time employment: Mon to Fri 9:00 – 18:00.
- 25 paid days of vacation yearly.
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families.
- A new comfortable modern office in the city center of Limassol.
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.