Dear Clients and Partners,
RoboMarkets has introduced new opportunities to R Trader terminal and added more than 700 assets to the list of the instruments available for trading through the platform. From now on, our clients can trade CFDs of stocks of such well-known American companies as Dropbox Inc, First Trust Nasdaq Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Opera Limited, Spotify Technology S.A., Vanguard Total World Bond, and many others.
ТОP5 of new instruments in R Trader:
- DBX (Dropbox Inc) – stocks of the company, which provides file hosting, such as cloud storage and data synchronization.
- OPRA (Opera Limited) – CFDs on stocks of a famous IT company, which develops different software, including well-known Opera browser.
- ROBT (First Trust Nasdaq Artificial Intelligence and Robotics ETF) – the ETF covers several companies, which are focused on studying artificial intelligence and robotics.
- ROKU (Roku Inc) – stocks of the company, which specializes in media players for different gadgets receiving signals via the Internet.
- SPOT (Spotify Technology S.A.) – stocks of the internet service, which provides audio streaming to more than 100 million people.
Apart from adding new instruments to R Trader, we’ve improved the functionality that makes operations in the terminal more comfortable. From now on, you can:
- Create trading statements and send them to your email address in CSV and PDF formats.
- Import the list of the instruments from TXT files into “Watchlists” of R Trader terminal.
We’re constantly working on improvement of R Trader terminal, that’s why your feedback is very important for us. You can email your suggestions, ideas, and solutions to our Live Support and be sure that they will considered.