How to use the Forex calculator
- Choose the instrument from the dropdown list.
- Specify the lot size (not less than 0.01).
- Choose the leverage value.
- Choose the account base currency.
- Click "Calculate".
Calculation results will be displayed below the calculator.
- Server - using this calculator, you can get data for ECN, Prime, and Pro accounts.
- Contract Size - the size of your position in the base currency, taking into account the lot value you have chosen.
- Point Value - the cost of one pip in the account currency.
- Spread - the spread value in pips and the account currency.
- Swap Short/Swap Long - Swap values in pips and the account currency.
- Margin - the amount of funds in the account currency that are required to maintain an open position.
- Commission - the amount of the commission charged on ECN and Prime accounts.
If you want to change initial numbers, just specify other values and click "Calculate" again.
Please note that:
- The Trading calculator allows to calculate only 1 transaction at a time.
- Calculation for CFD instruments is not available.
- Every week, on the night of Wednesday to Thursday, the overnight commission for Forex Currency pairs and Metals is tripled. The Trading calculator doesn’t take into account this factor.
- Locked positions aren’t taken into account for calculations of the Margin.
- Parameters calculated in the Trading calculator are of indicative nature only and may differ from actual numbers that can be seen in MetaTrader 4/5 terminals.