The Trading calculator is a versatile tool for making online calculations of all parameters necessary for traders’ future or past transactions. It has a user-friendly interface that allows to analyze in real time mode all parameters, which are important for trading and its results taking into account the instruments traders choose: pips cost, spread, margin, commissions (for ECN and Prime accounts), and swaps. The service will be useful for traders with any trading experience.
How to use the Forex calculator
- Choose the instrument from the dropdown list.
- Specify the lot size (not less than 0.01).
- Choose the leverage value.
- Choose the account base currency.
- Click "Calculate".
Calculation results will be displayed below the calculator. If you want to change initial numbers, just specify other values and click "Calculate" again.
Please note that:
- The Trading calculator allows to calculate only 1 transaction at a time.
- Calculation for CFD instruments (excluding Cryptocurrencies) is not available.
- Every week, on the night of Wednesday to Thursday, the overnight commission for Forex Currency pairs and Metals is tripled. The Trading calculator doesn’t take into account this factor.
- Locked positions aren’t taken into account for calculations of the Margin.
- Parameters calculated in the Trading calculator are of indicative nature only and may differ from actual numbers that can be seen in MetaTrader 4/5 terminals.