The Trading calculator is a versatile tool for making online calculations of all parameters necessary for traders’ future or past transactions. It has a user-friendly interface that allows to analyze in real time mode all parameters, which are important for trading and its results taking into account the instruments traders choose: pips cost, spread, margin, commissions (for ECN and Prime accounts), and swaps. The service will be useful for traders with any trading experience.
How to use the Forex calculator
Choose the instrument from the dropdown list.
Specify the lot size (not less than 0.01).
Choose the leverage value.
Choose the account base currency.
Calculation results will be displayed below the calculator. If you want to change initial numbers, just specify other values and click "Calculate" again.
Please note that:
- The Trading calculator allows to calculate only 1 transaction at a time.
- Calculation for CFD instruments is not available.
- Every week, on the night of Wednesday to Thursday, the overnight commission for Forex Currency pairs and Metals is tripled. The Trading calculator doesn’t take into account this factor.
- Locked positions aren’t taken into account for calculations of the Margin.
- Parameters calculated in the Trading calculator are of indicative nature only and may differ from actual numbers that can be seen in MetaTrader 4/5 terminals.