ASO manager / Mobile User Acquisition specialistLocation and office: Limassol, Cyprus.
We are in the active development of our proprietary product with unique services and opportunities for clients of the FinTech industry.
We’re looking to add to our team an experienced and enthusiastic ASO manager with a specialty in “User acquisition” with at least 2 years of experience in launching/promoting mobile applications in the App Store and Google Play.Experience in promoting mobile games will be a great advantage.
Your major tasks:
- Creation and implementation of strategies for developing and promoting products
- Arrangement and control over work with feedback from stores and the company’s social network profiles
- Assignment of mobile application debugging tasks
- Creation and execution of an ASO strategy: Google Play and App Store
- Performing A/B tests of icons, screenshots, videos, and application descriptions
- Increasing the conversion of game pages in application stores
- Creation of visual materials together with designers
- Collecting a semantic kernel and optimizing keywords for different locales
- Constant monitoring of application downloads from stores
- Conducting advertising campaigns, monitoring and analysis of results
- Planning and managing the advertising budget
- Generation of ideas and implementation of new tools for increasing application traffic
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Search, optimization, and implementation of the most effective marketing processes and tools
- Understanding of principles of SEO and ASO optimizations
- Knowledge of the full cycle of mobile application marketing on the Internet
- Fluency in Russian and English
- Opportunity of direct involvement in software development and promotion, as well as analysis of users’ behavior
- Teamwork environment where you can bring and implement any new business-oriented ideas, tools, and approaches
- A team of professionals and experts to become a part of and learn from
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol on the seacoast
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Different corporate events
- Sports events
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary)
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.