Yes, you can. To do this, you have to:
- Create a new Members Area space, in which you will include the details of the person who will manage the account during the registration.
- Send copies of all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of required documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Registered Address
- Certificate of Directors and Secretary
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Board of Directors Resolution for the opening of the account and granting authority to those who will operate it
- Certificate of Shareholders
- Recent Certificate of Good Standing – issued by the Registrar of Companies
- Copy of Trust Deed/Agreement (where applicable)
- Scanned copy of the auditor report for the last financial year, or equivalent documents confirming the source of funds.
- Legal entity identifier (please register and receive it here):
- Ultimate beneficiaries
List of the documents to be filled in by any individual who is part of legal entity:
- FATCA Compliance Questionnaire for Natural Persons
- "W-8IMY" form
Additional information and requirements:
- A Members Area cannot acquire "Corporate account" status if it is registered to an individual who has earlier deposited funds to the account attached to this Members Area.
- In the case the principal shareholder of the legal entity that opens a new account is another legal entity, the Company need to verify the ownership structure and the identity of the individuals who are the beneficial owners and/or control the other legal entity on basis of above stated documents.
- Along with originals, all documents have to be provided translated into English, signed and stamped by a notary.
- Admissible file extensions are bmp, gif, jpg, jpeg, pdf, png.
- The total size of the documents sent in one letter should not exceed 10 MB. If the total size exceeds the above-mentioned limit, please send the files in multiple separate letters.