VIP Client - The rules of the program
The program is only available to professional clients.
- General provisions
- The VIP program provides clients, who have large deposits on their accounts, with additional privileges.
- The program is applied to all clients, who have the required amount of money on their accounts.
- The VIP program levels are granted to clients according to the total amount of funds on their accounts. In this case, the total amount of funds means the sum of client’s own funds on the client's accounts.
<Own_money> = <Equity> - <Extra_money>
Own_money - the client's own funds.
Equity - the funds on the client's account.
Extra_money - the sum of the extra funds received within the frameworks of promotions.
- RoboMarkets reserves the right to change the program conditions or terminate the program after notifying clients in advance, as well as deny a client this service at the Company’s own discretion.
- Increasing or decreasing the program level
- To change the VIP program level, the client has to reach the following numbers on their trading accounts:
|The VIP program level||The amount of the client's own funds on all trading accounts|
|Silver||from 3,000 to 30,000 USD|
|Gold||from 30,000 to 100,000 USD|
|Platinum||more than 100,000 USD|
- The VIP program level may be decreased if the total amount of funds on the client’s accounts is reduced. In case the VIP program level is changed, the client receives a notification by E-mail.
- The VIP program level is granted automatically when the total amount of funds on the client’s accounts reaches the required number.
- The VIP program level is decreased automatically when the total amount of funds on the client’s accounts falls below the required number.
- Privileges for the program participants
- For each level of the VIP program, the client receives corresponding increases in Cashback (Rebates), percents on account balance:
|The VIP program level||Additional Cashback (Rebates)||Increase in percents on account balance|
- Additional options, which are available for all levels of the VIP program:
- Ease of restrictions on the minimum Equity for ordering VPS server and an opportunity to extend “VPS server” service free for 1 month when contacting Live Support.
- Personal VIP manager.
- Additional Cashback (Rebates) are calculated every day, but transferred to the client’s account once a month. If the VIP program level is changed, previous numbers are not recalculated.
Day one. The client’s trading volume is between 10 and 1,000 lots. The client receives 10 USD of Cashback (Rebates), their program level at that moment is Silver, which implies additional 20%. The final amount to be received is 12 USD.
Day two. The client receives another 10 USD of Cashback (Rebates), but at that moment the program level was Gold, which implies additional 30%. Cashback for the current day is 13 USD. Cashback for the previous day is not recalculated and is equal to 12 USD.
Day three. The client’s trading volume exceeds 1,000 lots, now Cashback is doubled (10% of spread instead of 5%), and amounts of Cashback for previous days are recalculated. As a result, the client receives 20USD+20%=24USD for the first day, 20USD+30%=26USD for the second day
- Additional percents on accounts balance are calculated every day, similar to Cashback (Rebates), and transferred to the client’s account once a month. If the VIP program level is changed, previous numbers are not recalculated.
The exact amount of additional percents on account balance to be received by the client is calculated according to the following formula:
<Daily_IR> = <Client's_funds> × (<Rate_Ir> / 100 / 365) × (1 + 1 × X%)
where X% parameter depends only on the client’s VIP program level on the day when the percents are calculated. This parameter remains unchanged for each certain day regardless the client’s VIP program level on the day when the monthly amount of percents is calculated. If the client’s trading volume increases to the next level, Rate_IR will be changed and previous days will be recalculated according to the new rate, but X% parameter for those days will remain intact.
- Cashback (Rebates) and percents on account balance are transferred to the client’s account by means of two operations: standard Rebates/IR operations and additional ones with corresponding comments.
An example for Cashback (Rebates)
- Standard operation with "Rebate" comment
- Additional operation with "Rebate VIP-Bonus" comment
An example for % on account balance
- Standard operation with "IR #13" comment
- Additional operation with "IR #13 VIP" comment