Classic Bonus - The program conditions
The program is only available to professional clients.
- General provisions
- The classic bonus (hereinafter called the Bonus) is a deposit bonus, which is a percentage of the deposited sum and can be received when the client deposits his account via automatic depositing system in his Members Area.
- The Client can choose the bonus amount: 25%, 50%, 100% or 120%.
- The Bonus can be received to MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5-based accounts (ECN, ContestFX, and CopyFX accounts do not participate in the program). Bonus for MetaTrader5 is only available to the clients, who passed the complete verification.
- The Bonus can’t be received to the account, which already has Profit share.
- The Bonus is transferred to the client’s account automatically when he deposits his trading account, provided that the client has chosen the Bonus when filling the depositing form.
- The Bonus can only be received when the Client deposits his account via automatic depositing system in his Members Area. Other ways of depositing do not participate in the program.
- The number of deposits which can receive the Bonus is not limited, however there are some restrictions to the total amount of bonuses. The maximum amount of all active bonuses owned by the same client is:
- up to 50,000 USD / 50,000 EUR / 325,000 CNY / 39,000 GOLD
For the clients, who haven’t passed the complete verification, these limitations are lower.
- The bonus program implies no restrictions to the total amount of bonus accounts and bonus operations.
- There are no limitations to the affiliate commission for bonus accounts.
- "Classic bonus" bonus program is not available to the clients from Malaysia.
- Working with the Bonus
- In case the Client has active bonuses on his account, all his funds are divided into two parts: the Client’s own funds and the bonus funds. The Client’s own funds consist of his deposits and withdrawals (excluding Bonuses) and the profit he receives when trading using these funds.
The bonus amount is determined by the sum of all active bonuses on the client’s account.
The client’s own funds can be used in trading without any limitations. The Bonus funds can’t be used during "drawdown" they will be written off from the account when the Equity is less than the total sum of all active Bonuses.
You deposited 5,000 USD to your trading account and received the Bonus of 2,500 USD (50%). If the Equity is less than 2,500 USD, the Bonus will be written off from the account.
- Summary about your bonuses, as well as the amount of the Equity on your account when the bonus funds will be written off from it, can be found:
- In "Extra funds" section of your Members Area.
- In "Extra funds" tab of WebTrader RoboMarkets web-platform.
- Funds withdrawal from the account with the active Bonus
- Until the requirements for the trading volume are fulfilled, the Bonus funds are blocked on the account along with the sum of the deposit.
- Until the requirements for the trading volume are fulfilled, the Client can withdraw from the account only the available profit, which is calculated based on Free Margin on the account according to the following formula:
<The profit available for withdrawal> = <Free Margin> - <The total sum of all active Bonuses> - <The total sum of the deposits, which received Bonuses>
You deposited 5,000 to your trading account and received the Bonus of 2,500 USD (50%). Since that moment, your profit from closed transactions is 250 USD (in case you don’t have open positions on your account). According to the conditions of the Bonus program, you can withdraw not more than 250 USD (your profit) without cancelling the Bonus.
- In case there are open positions on the account, Free Margin may differ from the account Equity.
- Fulfillment of the requirements, cancellation, and writing off
- The deposited sums and the Bonuses they receive are unblocked and available for withdrawal only after the Client makes the trading volume (in standard lots) equal to:
<Number of lots> = <The Bonus sum in USD*> / 2
* - In case the Client deposits his account in other currency, conversion into USD is made according to the Company’s internal currency rates.
You received the Bonus of 300 USD to your MT4 Fix-Standard account. To withdraw it, you have to make the trading volume of 300 USD / 2 = 150 lots (closed transactions only). 1 standard lot is 100 lots for Fix-Cent accounts.
- When calculating the trading volume for fulfilling the requirements of the bonus program, we take into account transaction for all available currency pairs and metals, which were opened and closed after the Bonus had been received. Transactions that involve CFDs and cryptocurrencies are not taken into account when calculating the trading volume required for fulfillment of program conditions.
- All Bonuses are automatically written off from your account once s Stop Out take place.
- The client has a right to decline the Bonus. In this case, he can withdraw his own funds from the account without any limitations and restrictions, and the Bonus is written off the account.
Please note that the most essential condition of the offer is the right of RoboMarkets to deny the client the Bonus or cancel all Bonus funds of the client without giving any reasons and/or advance notice.
Examples of calculation
- Example of calculation of the sum available for withdrawal with one deposit and one Bonus (cancellation of the Bonus)
You deposited 1,000 USD to your trading account and received the Bonus of 200 USD (20%). The total account balance is 1,200 USD. Right now, you can’t withdraw anything from your account, because both the deposited sum and the Bonus are blocked.
Then you performed several trading operations and received the profit of 500 USD. If the requirements of the program aren’t fulfilled, the sum available for withdrawal will be 500 USD.
If you cancel the Bonus, the sum available for withdrawal will consist of 1,000 USD (the deposited sum) and 500 USD.
- Example of calculation of the sum available for withdrawal with one deposit and one Bonus (profit is in the red, cancellation of the Bonus)
You deposited 1,000 USD to your trading account and received the Bonus of 500 USD (50%). The total account balance is 1,500 USD. Right now, you can’t withdraw anything from your account, because both the deposited sum and the Bonus are blocked.
After several trading operations, your profit is negative (loss) in the amount of 300 USD. Your account balance is 1,200 USD. In case you cancel the Bonus, it will be written off from your account (500 USD) and the sum available for withdrawal will be 700 USD.