WEB designerLimassol, Cyprus
We’re looking for a specialist to add to our team for the position of “Web designer”.
- Creating design for the company’s websites, landing pages, email newsletters, advertising banners, web interfaces
- Follow-up revision and improvement of existing design projects
- Creating schemes, icons, infographics, and prototypes
- Working with vector and bit image graphics (creation, search, processing, and color correction)
- Maintenance of articles, promo pages, and accounts in social networks
- Working with printed products
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong skills in basics of design – typography, composition, color theory
- Knowledge of nuances and principles of adaptive web design, opportunities and limitations of HTML, CSS, JS. Skills in using grids and modular grids
- Creativity, good taste, moderate perfectionism, love for details
- Teamwork skills, social skills, commitment
- Ability to switch between tasks quickly and complete them due by date
Will be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of After Effects or similar products for creating animation
- Skills in working with printing production
Please note that your application will be considered only if you have a portfolio.
To get the position, it’s necessary to have knowledge and experience but not some abstract experience of an applicant. Your portfolio must contain at least 5 items (web banners, web interfaces, mobile applications), 50-70% of which must be related to websites and landing pages
- Interesting marketing tasks in global FinTech projects
- A wide range of tools and technologies for work
- Full-cycle marketing projects and activities within the company
- Work culture open to suggestions and changes
- Access to training, professional development, and necessary courses
- A professional team of specialists that’s been working for a long time
- Decent salary, possible individual performance bonuses
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing for you and family members (if necessary)
We’re waiting for your CVs and looking forward to working with you!
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.