UI/UX LeadLimassol, Cyprus
RoboMarkets has been developing several proprietary products and startups in the fintech area.
Our services are functional and unique and we continue making them as comfortable for our users as possible. To enhance this approach, we’re searching for a lead specialist in UI/UX Design.
We expect you to own the entire design lifecycle and leverage all the modern tools for user interaction, analysis, and prototyping.
- Creating complex information architecture design
- Defining and maintaining design patterns and UI/UX standards
- Running user research/usability tests and interpreting the received data
- Partnering closely with the development team to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Efficiently and thoroughly creating user flows, wireframes, design prototypes to effectively reflect new product initiatives
- Performing user research and market analysis, and distilling down to the most important insights
- 3+ years of design experience in the IT/FinTech industry
- Proficiency in using Figma, InVision, Sketch; experience in working with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator as an advantage
- Experience in UI/UX design for mobile apps
- Experience in motion design as an advantage
- English - at least Intermediate level (B1)
- Fluent Russian
- Up-to-date portfolio
What we offer to make your work comfortable:
- Really attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol (Cyprus)
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Different corporate events
- Sports events and the company’s own sport teams
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary)
- Legal and financial backing during your adaptation in Cyprus
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.