System Analyst (software development, finances)Limassol, Cyprus
The team of the European Forex broker requires a professional employee to work as a System analyst in Limassol (Cyprus).
- Capture, discovering, and analysis of the requirements for development of a new functionality and modification of existing ones.
- Assist the CF10a with CASS related tasks, in line with FCA rules.
- Development and coordination of technical specifications, task decomposition and control over task execution.
- Participation in testing of the developed functionality and handover of the functionality to the client.
- Serve as a liaison between development team, technical specialists, clients, and managers.
- Higher technical education.
- Professional experience of at least two years in the similar position (it is preferable), maybe experience in similar jobs, such as developer, QA engineer, system administrator, etc.
- Systems thinking and a broad-based knowledge in the IT field.
- Knowledge of software development principles and web development.
- Ability to set out ideas clearly and structure information; accurateness and attention to details, social skills.
- Experience and skills in writing technical specifications, specifications, software module documentation.
- Systematic work approach.
- Work experience with task tracking tools, such as JIRA or similar.
- Languages: Russian, English (Intermediate).
The following knowledge is welcome:
- Experience in using any tools of business process modelling.
- Knowledge of project management methodology.
- Experience and skills in database scheme design, knowledge of SQL for writing queries of a moderate complexity.
- Work schedule: 40 hours a week, from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
- Comfortable workplace in the city center (Limassol).
- Official employment.
- Employment visa processing, if necessary.
- Due payment of salary.
- Salary: according to the interview results, probation period.
Did you get interested in a position? Looking forward to your CV at [email protected]!
All information provided by you will be processed in strict confidence. In case the number of received applications increases, we’ll interview more prospective candidates only.