System administrator (VOIP)Limassol, Cyprus
RoboMarkets is expanding its IT team – we’re looking for a System administrator (VOIP telephony). The major task will be the development and maintenance of VOIP telephony, as well as the improvement and implementation of new technological solutions.
- Administration of server and network infrastructure in the office, Asterisk-based telephone server in particular
- Maintenance of uninterrupted performance of VOIP telephony
- Technical support for other employees regarding telephony
- Participation in developing, expanding, and optimizing the company’s telephony
- Quick response to telephony-related issues
- Control over the quality of providers’ VOIP services
- Implement and maintain technical documentation on network and service schemes up-to-date
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in working with Asterisk-based telephony infrastructure
- Competence in configuring VOIP equipment
- Know how to get outside of a problem and find solution options
- Know how to analyse SIP traffic (tcpdump, sngrep, wireshark)
- Experience in Linux, MacOS
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Degree in IT engineering
- At least 1 year of practical experience in the same position
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stack, SIP and RTP in particular
- Respectable salary, regularly revised on your performance
- Challenging engineering tasks
- Opportunity to choose software and hardware components for solving assigned tasks.
- Excellent conditions for training and improving skills.
- A team of professional System administrators to work with and learn from
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.