QA Engineer (automated and/or manual testing)Limassol, Cyprus
RoboMarkets is developing and expanding its team of QA engineers in Cyprus, which is a significant part of the company’s IT department.
We are currently hiring employees to participate in the testing project of our proprietary trading platforms (Web&Mobile versions).
Manual testing is a chance to set up testing procedures from scratch: dig into the product and implement all necessary tools and procedures. So, you must have practical testing and analyzing experience, knowledge of SQL and REST API, and a thoughtful engineering approach to the matter.
Automated testing is a vacancy for a QA engineer with object-oriented programming experience, practical skills in Bash scripting, Selenium architecture knowledge, and practical skills of creating automated tests.
- Internal DevOps culture (CI/CD) and business-friendly Agile methodology.
- Possibility for QA Engineers to be a significant part of product development. You can bring and implement any new business-oriented ideas and improvements.
- Variety of technical equipment and testing tools.
- A team of professionals and experts of the FinTech industry with huge experience in building trading software products.
- Interesting and challenging QA engineering tasks for your professional growth.
- Provision of foreign citizens with full relocation and onboarding support. We are also able to discuss a remote workplace regarding manual testing.
What you will do:
- Functional testing of client-side and server-side products.
- Bugs verification and validation.
- Interaction with the Team in order to improve processes and the product quality.
- UAT testing and releases approving.
- Perform full-flow testing activities, from requirements analysis till post-release verification.
- Jumping into the client-automation process and extend test coverage.
- Analysis of application log files and user data.
- Develop, improve, and support testing infrastructure and tools.
A required set of skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a QA engineer.
- A degree in IT / Engineering field.
- Experience in testing mobile and web applications.
- Knowledge of SQL and REST API.
- Practical experience in requirements testing and analysis.
- Practical experience in troubleshooting.
- Practically used test-case creation and maintenance skills.
Will be considered an advantage:
- Object-oriented programming experience (at least 6 months).
- Practical skills in testing software products.
- Competitive salary according to your skills and experience.
- Periodic revision of your remuneration.
- Performance bonuses.
- Medical insurance for employees and their families.
- Access to professional training, conferences, and educational courses.
- Entertaining corporate events.
- Sports events.
- A new comfortable office in the center of Limassol with all the necessary equipment.
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.