QA Engineer (Web&Mobile Apps)Limassol, Cyprus
RoboMarkets is constantly looking to expand and develop its QA Engineer (Web&Mobile Apps) team in Cyprus, which is an integral part of the company’s Technical Department.
There is a new opening for a position in the team of testing the Company’s proprietary trading platforms (Web&Mobile).
- Functional and performance testing of client-side and server-side products
- Bugs verification and validation
- Interaction with the team in order to improve processes and the product quality
- UAT testing and releases approving
- Performance of full-flow testing activities, from requirements analysis and testing till post-release verification
- Jumping into the client-automation process and extend test coverage
- Analysis of application log files and user data
- Development, improvement, and support of tools and testing infrastructure
- 3+ years as a quality assurance engineer experience.
- Degree in IT Engineering field.
- Experience in testing mobile and web applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL and REST API
- Practical experience in requirements testing and analysis.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Practically used test-case creation and maintenance skills
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Object-oriented programming experience (at least half a year)
- Experience in testing software for the FinTech industry
- Internal DevOps culture (CI/CD) and business-friendly Agile methodology
- Possibility to be a significant part of product development. You can bring and implement any new business-oriented ideas and improvements
- A team of professionals and experts of the FinTech industry with huge experience in building trading software products
- Really interesting and challenging tasks that require a thoughtful engineering approach
- Prospects for professional growth and development
What we offer to make your work comfortable:
- Really attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol (Cyprus)
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Different corporate events
- Sports events and the company’s own sport teams
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary)
- Corporate lending program, legal and financial backing during your adaptation in Cyprus
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.