Proofreader / Copy Editor (Native English speaker)Limassol, Cyprus
A Limassol-based European broker is looking for a Proofreader / Copy Editor (Native English speaker) to add to its team.
- Proofread and edit content produced by the company, such as web pages, emails, social media posts, blog posts. Non-native English speakers prepare content
- Collaborate with other team members to compose and maintain style guides for the content in English
- Participate in selecting performers for video content dubbing (if you have any voice acting experience, don't hesitate to inform us)
- Stylistically edit scripts for audio content
Job Requirements for a candidate:
- Work experience in a similar position from 1.5 years
- Fluency or high proficiency in English writing
- High level of attention to detail
- Responsibility and independence
- Desire and ability to work in a team
- Having a degree in philology/journalism/marketing will be a plus
- Really attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol (Cyprus)
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Different corporate events
- Sports events and the company’s own sport teams
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary)
- Corporate lending program, legal and financial backing during your adaptation in Cyprus
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.