Lead Front-End developer (React, ReactNative, TypeScript)Limassol, Cyprus
We’re actively developing our proprietary trading platform and expanding the development team.
The WebTrader/MobileTrader platform is a proprietary flagship project with thousands of active users. In recent times, we’ve added a lot of new exceptional features, increased the platform’s performance and fault tolerance, improved “client-server” interconnection, and implemented engineering solutions for moving the application to the “high load” category.
We’re to offer you a position of the Lead Front-End developer (React, ReactNative, TypeScript), who, together with our Team (3 developers and 3 QAs), will expand expertise and speed up the developmental process.
The top-priority tasks for the near future are:
- Upgrading the design of the entire application (mobile and web) with the addition of the functionality
- Dividing front-end into packets or modules
- Layouts for mobile applications
- Internal DevOps culture (CI/CD) and business-friendly Agile methodology
- Possibility to be a significant part of product development. You can bring and implement any new business-oriented ideas and improvements and become a part of a team of professionals and experts of the FinTech industry to learn from
What we work with and what you need to know:
- React, ReactNative, TypeScript
- By the way, if you write well in C#, it will be easier for you to switch to our stack
- We use our own component library
- Adaptive web design for mobile and web applications specific to platforms and browsers
- Flex layout
- Ability to use npm/yarn
- Excellent work with git 3
- Deep knowledge of ES6, ES2015, ES7, and others
- HTML, CSS, understanding and knowledge of pre-processor, post-processor, CSS-modules, BEM
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience in working with Figma, Zeplin, etc.
- Good skills in cross-browser and adaptive design
- Experience in working with storybook
The following is necessary:
- Fluent Russian language speaker
- Basic knowledge of OOP and FP patterns
- Skills in writing unit tests, experience in working with frameworks for testing (jest, mocha, etc.)
- Good bundle of knowledge of libraries, which ones can be used and which ones shouldn’t
- Understanding of “browser-to-client”, excellent knowledge of HTTP, WS
- Ability to customize Gulp/Grunt/Webpack
- Experience in team application development
- Professional habit of performing a regular refactoring and sense of proportion in this matter
- Know how to work in a team and support your opinion
- Ability to take criticism properly and offer new solutions
- Sense of humor honed by years of your developer career
- Really attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol (Cyprus)
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Different corporate events
- Sports events and the company’s own sport teams
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary)
- Corporate lending program, legal and financial backing during your adaptation in Cyprus
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.