IT Product OwnerLimassol, Cyprus
We are looking for a leader to join RoboMarkets in the position of Product Owner in Limassol, Cyprus.
If you're selected as the perfect fit for this role, in the course of work you will be cooperating with the CTO, CEO, our developer team, and key business units.
We’re expecting you to be an analyst with a thoughtful and impactful approach, a detailed understanding of business needs, and sound logic in making decisions.
- Project planning. Developing the roadmap in line with the product's purpose and clear planning stages
- Product backlog grooming. Ensuring product backlog items are continuously created, refined, estimated, and prioritised
- Defining and verifying the acceptance criteria. You should be able to define the requirements, which have to be met for each product backlog item
- Stakeholder management. You will be working with the entire list of stakeholders to gather input and synthesise a coherent vision for the product
- Managerial economics. Ensuring that managerial economics methods are implemented in the decision-making process for the best interest of the product and company
- Experienced as Product Owner (3+ years)
- Experienced in creating and maintaining the product backlog
- Experienced in market research
- Experienced in defining and tracking product metrics
- Intermediate English
What RoboMarkets offers to make your work comfortable:
- An attractive monthly salary in line with your skills, knowledge, and experience
- Performance bonuses
- A comfortable, modern office in the centre of Limassol, Cyprus
- Medical insurance cover for you and your family members
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Corporate language courses
- Evening yoga classes in a dedicated relaxation space in the office
- Subsidised lunches
- A variety of corporate events organised for you and your children
- Sports events
- Assistance with your relocation and visa processing (if necessary)
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.