IT Business AnalystLimassol, Cyprus
We are looking for a great team member to join RoboMarkets in the position of IT Business Analyst in Limassol, Cyprus.
If you're selected as the perfect fit for this role, in the course of work you will be cooperating with the CTO, CEO, our developer team, and key business units.
We’re expecting you to be an analyst with an impactful approach, continuous curiosity for business needs, and sound logic in making decisions.
- Gathering and analysing the requests from stakeholders, developers, designers, QA analysts, and various departments of the company
- Sorting and organising business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, and software documentation
- Managing requirement changes throughout the project life cycle
- Assisting with product backlog maintenance and grooming
- Collaborating with the Design, Development, and QA teams
- Cooperating with stakeholders
- Maintaining the project documentation
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience with web and mobile applications development
- Proven experience in creating user stories, acceptance criteria, design documentation, process flows, and wireframes to communicate a set of functional requirements
- Proven experience in multitasking
- Experience with JIRA software is a plus
- Fluent English
What RoboMarkets offers to make your work comfortable:
- An attractive monthly salary in line with your skills, knowledge, and experience
- Performance bonuses
- A comfortable, modern office in the centre of Limassol, Cyprus
- Medical insurance cover for you and your family members
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Corporate language courses
- Evening yoga classes in a dedicated relaxation space in the office
- Subsidised lunches
- A variety of corporate events organised for you and your children
- Sports events
- Assistance with your relocation and visa processing (if necessary)
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.