Head of IT infrastructure (Russian speaking)Limassol, Cyprus
An international Forex broker looks for a Head of IT infrastructure to join the team in Limassol (Cyprus).
The vacancy has opened because the Company is developing rapidly and the number of tasks increases every day.
- a deep understanding of business and its operational processes;
- an ability to work with high-loaded systems;
- an ability to create an efficient infrastructure and setting up fruitful interaction;
- a skill of efficient management of employees, tasks, and processes.
Priority goals and tasks:
- audit of current systems, solutions, processes, and budgets;
- forming and realizing IT strategies for business development;
- setting up interaction between infrastructure departments and developers.
- to manage the IT department (developers, QA, system administrators);
- to develop and modernize the structure; to plan and substantiate budgets;
- to manage IT projects when performing infrastructure tasks: to study the goals and tasks of a project thoroughly, to schedule tasks, to delegate tasks to subordinates, to control progress, to check and present the results;
- to organize contractual work with suppliers and contractors of systems, solutions, and services in IT;
- to fill out documents on IT systems and solutions;
- to create clear instructions and reference materials on IT products of the Company;
- to formulate the requirements to the IT infrastructure for it to work stably;
- to optimize the Company’s expenses on IT resources;
- to provide IT security;
- to systematize the accumulated experience;
- to seek for ways of improving the work of the IT department.
- a higher technical education;
- a job experience no less than 3 years on the same position or no less than 5 years as a programmer or system administrator;
- an experience in managing a team, developed leadership;
- an experience of successfully changing and optimizing an IT department;
- systems thinking, technical competence, and wide outlook in IT;
- an understanding of the principles of software development and web architecture;
- thoroughness and accuracy, an ability to explain yourself in an accessible form, to structure and systematize information;
- a practical experience in one of high-level languages;
- SQL expertise enough for writing medium-difficult requests;
- languages: Russian, English (Intermediate and higher).
Will be considered as an advantage:
- knowledge of some instruments of modeling business processes;
- knowledge of the methods of project management;
- an experience in developing financial and payment systems.
- realization of your engineering abilities in real business tasks;
- direct communication with the Company management for finding the best decisions;
- an ability to set up IT processes “from scratch” based on independent decisions and chosen instruments.
- attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience;
- performance bonuses;
- a comfortable office in the center of Limassol (Cyprus);
- medical insurance for our employees and their families;
- access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses;
- different corporate events;
- sports events;
- assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary).
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.