Go DeveloperLimassol, Cyprus
We are looking for a great team member to join RoboMarkets in the position of Go Developer in Limassol, Cyprus.
If you're selected as the perfect fit for this role, in the course of work you will be cooperating with the Project Management team and CTO.
We’re expecting you to be an experienced Golang developer with an interest in open-source fintech solutions.
- Developing the integrated infrastructure and application services
- Ensuring a high level of secure and fail-safe environment
- Writing readable and testable code
- Integrating with key RoboMarkets systems, and the development teams responsible for these
Your skills must include:
- 2+ years of commercial Golang development experience
- Experience with RDBMS, NoSQL
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Git
- Experience in cryptography, public/private keys, digital signatures will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Intermediate level English
What RoboMarkets offers to make your work comfortable:
- An attractive monthly salary in line with your skills, knowledge, and experience
- A comfortable, modern office in the centre of Limassol, Cyprus
- Medical insurance cover for you and your family members
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Corporate language courses
- Evening yoga classes in a dedicated relaxation space in the office
- Subsidised lunches
- A variety of corporate events organised for you and your children
- Sports events
- Assistance with your relocation and visa processing (if necessary)
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.