Full-stack DeveloperLimassol, Cyprus
The team of the European Forex broker requires a professional employee to work as a full-stack developer in Limassol (Cyprus).
- Participation in development of WebTrader and MobileTrader applications using React and React-native technologies.
- Development of supporting services on node.js.
- Keen understanding and work experience in object-oriented development methodology, experience in developing big projects in at least one of the OO-languages (C#, Java, TypeScript).
- Knowledge of SOLID-design principles and coding patterns (GoF).
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Understanding of operation principles of concurrent versions systems (Git).
- Languages: Russian, English (Intermediate).
The following knowledge is welcome:
- Experience in using react, react-native, node.js.
- Experience in developing native applications under Android (Java) and/or iOS (Objective-C, Swift).
- Experience with task tracking tools, such as JIRA or similar.
- Work schedule: 40 hours a week, from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
- Comfortable workplace in the city center (Limassol).
- Official employment.
- Employment visa processing, if necessary.
- Medical insurance for an applicant’s family.
- Assistance in relocation in case an applicant is not in Cyprus.
- Due payment of salary.
- Salary: according to the interview results, probation period.
Did you get interested in a position? Looking forward to your CV at [email protected]!
All information provided by you will be processed in strict confidence. In case the number of received applications increases, we’ll interview more prospective candidates only.