Frontend developer (Angular 7+, Russian speaking)Limassol, Cyprus
Since 2016, RoboMarkets has been actively developing its proprietary platform for trading on the exchange and OTC markets, called R Trader. The terminal is very popular with a lot of traders from all over the world.
The project uses Canvas, WebWorker, and other enhanced methods.
The range of tasks is wide, from processing binary messages of the server to an ongoing recalculation of cross-rates of more than 12,000 financial instruments.
Development and support of everything – charts, indicators, technical analysis tools, etc.
In a new mobile-first, we use Angular 7+. We don’t waste time on description and maintenance of models and services of communication with the server – for such a routine, we use code generation.
We’re ready to offer you a position of a Frontend developer, who, together with our team, will expand expertise and speed up the developmental process.
The top-priority tasks for the near future are mobile application development, as well as new services for social trading and Robo advising.
- Internal DevOps culture (CI/CD) and business-friendly Agile methodology
- Possibility to be a significant part of product development. You can bring and implement any new business-oriented ideas and improvements
- A team of professionals and experts of the FinTech industry with huge experience in building trading software products
- Really interesting and challenging tasks that require a thoughtful engineering approach
- Prospects for professional growth and development
The following knowledge is necessary:
- At least 2 years of experience of working with the following stack:
- - Angular 7+ (knowledge of the principle of Change Detection and Compiler operation)
- - TypeScript
- - CSS и SASS processor
- - RxJS
- - NgRx
- - HTML5 (PWA, Service Worker, WebSocket, WebWorker)
- Experience in writing Unit-tests and understanding their advantages
- Ability to write pure and supported code
- A professional habit of performing regular refactoring and a sense of proportion in this matter
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience in Ionic 4+
- Interest in mobile application development
- Teamwork skills and experience
- Sense of humor honed by years of your developer career
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- Performance bonuses
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol (Cyprus)
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Different corporate events
- Sports events
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary)
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.