Data Analyst (Product)Limassol, Cyprus
Since 2016, we have been actively developing our own brokerage platform “R StocksTrader".
This product, developed as a web and mobile application, is actively used by customers around the world.
Due to the expansion of our team, we are inviting an experienced Data Analyst to join it.
- Delivery of advanced analytics, reporting, and BI applications
- Support and management of the data requests from business stakeholders. You should be able to understand the changing business needs and assess the impact of those changes
- Tight collaboration with other teams within Marketing, Product, and C-Level
- Tech stack: Qlik Sense Enterprise Server, Python, Google Big Query, Data Studio, SQL, Elastic stack
The role also consists of:
- Supporting and improving existing BI solution - Qlik Sense (reports and dashboards, researches and products, etc.)
- Defining and proposing requirements for new metrics based on stakeholders’ information needs
- Calculating metrics (writing SQL queries) needed for reporting purposes
- Analysing customer experience to extract meaningful insights
- Conducting ad hoc reporting/ data analysis (ad hoc analysis support of business users, hypothesis checking, metrics evaluation)
- Developing and supporting data pipeline, ensuring data is delivered in a consistent and reliable manner
- Providing daily support to business users with issues/ questions related to BI data and metrics
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst in a BI team or project
- Experience with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, Data Studio, etc.)
- Experience in product metrics/ measurements definition and modeling
- Experience with popular machine learning algorithms, such as regression, clustering, random forest, gradient boosting, etc.
- Strong SQL and Python data processing skills
- Strong mathematical skills and statistical toolkit as an advantage
- Experience with financial trading and derivatives analysing as an advantage
What we offer to make your work comfortable:
- Really attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol (Cyprus)
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Different corporate events
- Sports events and the company’s own sport teams
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary)
- Legal and financial backing during your adaptation in Cyprus
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.