Content managerLimassol, Cyprus
We’re looking for an experienced Content Manager (copywriting, content management, content marketing) to create correct texts (mostly in English) for both attracting new clients and retain an already-existing audience.
The topic of created content covers the FinTech industry and Forex trading.
Your major tasks:
- Write texts for landing pages, advertisements, websites, e-mail newsletters, videos, and presentation
- Manage website content (introduce corrections, add new elements)
- Ask for content translations and control them (including publishing)
- Manage assigned tasks in task tracker, work with other team members (editors, front-end developers, designers, etc.)
Required skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in creating texts for different areas of marketing: digital advertising, SEO, email, video, and content marketing
- Understanding of HTML/CSS principles for working with page codes (no complicated website coding skills are required)
- Skills in using analytical (GA, Yandex.Metrica) and other tools (marketing platforms, free-of-charge tools) when creating content
- Understanding of and jumping into the relevant topic and knowledge of where to find missing information about both the industry and the targeted audience
- Teamwork skills, ability to generate ideas and not to be afraid of criticism
We also value and will be considered as an advantage:
- Attention to details
- Work experience in the FinTech industry or other exchange trade-related areas
- Fluency in written and spoken Russian and English
- Intelligence and critical thinking
- Hard-working nature and willingness to progress with the company
- Interesting marketing tasks in global FinTech projects
- A wide range of tools and technologies for work
- Full-cycle marketing presentations within the company
- Work culture open to suggestions and changes
- Access to training, professional development, and necessary courses
- A professional team of specialists that’s been working for a long time
- Decent salary and possible individual performance bonuses
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing for you and family members (if necessary)
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.