Brokerage Department AssistantLimassol, Cyprus
RoboMarkets, a European financial company, is looking for an employee to work as an assistant in the brokerage department in its headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Monitoring of trade and quote infrastructure status.
- Analysis of data on clients’ trading operations.
- Answer clients’ questions in Russian and English in writing.
- Higher education in economics, finances, or related fields.
- Knowledge of infrastructure of basic trading platforms (FX, Stocks).
- Be clear and logical when laying down your ideas in writing.
- Languages: Russian (native), English (Upper Intermediate or higher).
- Be ready for Irregular weekly working hours and working in shifts.
- Competitive salary according to the interview results based on an applicant’s experience and qualification.
- An opportunity to build a career, to grow professionally and financially.
- Official employment.
- Employment visa processing for an applicant and its family, if necessary
- Voluntary Medical Insurance for an applicant and its family.
- Leave on full pay, 25 days a year.
- The office with the Mediterranean seacoast view.
Did you get interested in a position? Looking forward to your CV at [email protected]!
All information provided by you will be processed in strict confidence. In case the number of received applications increases, we’ll interview more prospective candidates only.